When you’re balancing personal, financial and family priorities, it’s essential to look at your entire financial picture and help you fit the pieces together properly.
Our team builds an easy-to-understand family wealth plan that integrates all key aspects of your wealth, including a custom investment portfolio and protection strategy. Through a process we call macro-economic planning, we help you see the big picture and ensure that all your financial strategies and decisions are working together to support your goals.
Our services include:
- Comprehensive family wealth planning and portfolio management
- A wide range of protection strategies integrated into your financial plan
- Insurance strategies designed to help transition wealth, mitigate risk and meet family wealth goals
- Working with immediate family to help ensure your family wealth priorities will be upheld should you be unable to participate in the process
- Planning your estate and legacy while mitigating tax
Key Portfolio Management Factors
As part of our family wealth management process, we provide a broad range of portfolio management strategies customized for your needs, goals and life stage.
Below is a cross-section of wealth management questions we help our clients clarify:
- What is the current risk level of our total investment portfolio?
- Does our current portfolio meet our lifestyle needs? How might we reposition our investments to help meet our objectives?
- What is our net annual return in dollars and on a percentage basis? How tax-efficient is our investment strategy?
- How much are we paying annually for investment services? Is the advice I’m getting objective and transparent?
“As a family-owned practice, not only am I acting as a fiduciary in the best interest of our clients, I am also bringing to the table over two decades of personal and professional experience in macro-economic planning. It’s this team approach that really helps our clients understand their financial lives.” - Regan Washer, Managing Partner