The financial needs and goals you have for your business overlap in complex ways with those you have for your personal and family wealth.
That’s why we take an integrated approach that addresses both sides of your financial life, bringing professional or financial guidance and a network of professionals to help coordinate it all.
This often involves:
- Designing insurance strategies with added benefits like tax efficiency and risk mitigation
- Helping to plan and optimize your cash flow and income sources
- Extracting cash from your business tax efficiently and planning for succession
- Structuring your wealth for the long term
Executive Benefits Planning
Top-tier benefits for top-tier executives can be a means for long-term retention and business continuity. However, in some cases, a company-wide retirement plan and benefits package is not the most effective tool to help meet the needs of your business or your employees.
In these instances, our team can design a benefits strategy customized to the aspects of your business structure and the needs of your top executives or key employees.
As a stand-alone service or as part of a comprehensive engagement, we can deliver the following:
- Executive Compensation Strategies
- Non-Qualified Plan Consulting
- Deferred Compensation Strategies
- Key Person Insurance
- Buy-Sell Funding